Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Thank You

It's hard to put into words how bittersweet the end of the school year is. It has truly been an honor to teach this group of fourth graders. I heard great things about these kiddos last summer as I was preparing the room for them. They have all surpassed my expectations and each and everyone of them have truly left a mark on my heart. 

It breaks my heart that I wasn't able to be with them the last two days of the school year. I was really looking forward to sharing their last moments of 4th grade with them and sending them off at the end of the day. I find peace in knowing that I'll get to see a couple at summer school and that most of the students have younger siblings, which means they still have an excuse to come to NDLC and visit me. 😊 When they get home today, please give them an extra hug from me!

Most of all - Thank you. Thank you for trusting me with your child this year. Thank you for letting me teach them, get to know them, laugh with them, and probably irritate them a little bit. Ha! Thank you for supporting, loving, and encouraging them to work hard each and everyday. I loved coming to work each and everyday this year because I was surrounded by your 4th graders. They are a really special group and I can't wait to hear about all the amazing things they do in their future! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You

It's hard to put into words how bittersweet the end of the school year is. It has truly been an honor to teach this group of fourth grad...